Gigajob Job Offer No. 131,385,115. This is a job opening for:
Job offer in Manila (Metropolitan Manila), Philippines
Installation and adjustment of medical equipments like ultrasound machines, heart monitors, x ray machines defibrillators, dialysis machines and electronic wheelchairs.
2.)Conducting test on new biomedical equipments and approving them
3.)Calibrating and testing performance biomedical equipments
4. )Providing demonstrations in order to direct the operation of biomedical equipments
5.)Instructing and training staff regarding using and operating new as well as upgraded biomedical equipments
6.)Maintaining the inventory supplies of the biomedical equipments and placing orders whenever required
7.)Ensuring safety work environment by conducting safety tests on the equipments
• Needs to possess good technical skills
• Must have good documentation skills
• Should have the ability to analyze information,must possess knowledge about safety measures
good training skills is necessary
• Ability to maintain confidential information,must have good multi tasking skills,should be flexible as a professional
• Biomedical Technician Education and Qualification
• Associate degree program in Biomedical equipment technician
- Company Name
- BASICA AFFILIATE FOR SOURCING INTEGRATED CAREERS INC.
- Company Description
- OUR COMPANY
BASIC AFFILIATE FOR SOURCING INTEGRATED CAREERS, INC. was incorporated in 1999 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). We are duly licensed with Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) as a recruitment and local placement agency.
We believe that you need the following qualifications on choosing a partner:
BASIC is a backbone business solutions company that provides your organization cost-efficient business management services without the ancillary expense of adding in-house facilities for staffing, employment management and business support systems.
Your company acquires the expertise and skills with the results you must have without the need for additional staff, space or payroll.
Our people work very close with you on planning, packaging and producing the Business Backbone Solutions you need for your company-confidentiality, professionally, cost-efficiently as we have successfully done for our valued clients for over ten years.
A duly registered Philippine corporation licensed and fully compliant with the proper government agencies and their regulations.
Amidst global economic challenges, we want to be a strategic business partner in various industries locally and globally.
To be a key contributor in overcoming our global economic challenges in the field of employment and outsourcing services.
As people is our business, we are constantly on the look-out for individuals with special talents and strengths. We are building a databank full of promising candidates with fresh ideas, raw energy and enthusiasm to help them achieve their goals and aspirations by opening opportunities in various industries.
As customer relationship is our thrust, we are continually in search of strategies to make the best of every available opportunity for our customers and provide efficient and timely service to help our customers achieve growth and profitability.
- Number of Employees
- 101 - 1000
- Your Contact Partner
- ALAINE BAUTISTA
- Additional Information
- email your resume at email@example.com
- Minimum Educational Qualification
- Standard XII in BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN
- Professional Experience
- 6 Months
- Languages known
- English (Beginner)
Statistics for this Job Listing
- > 99 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 2,417 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 1,453 time(s) by Gigajob users
- Active ads
- This user currently has 9 active ads in Gigajob Philippines.