Gigajob Job Offer No. 74,002,200. This is a job opening for:
Job offer in Makati (National Capital Region), Philippines
The successful candidate will be responsible for the sourcing developing, and managing suppliers for new items, current products and potential suppliers, follow-up tightly all deliveries in order to ensure the goods are in place promptly. The assistant will review , verify information of the items submitted by requisitioning department and place order to suppliers. He/ She will assist in follow up of orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered, and manage all files related to purchasing activities.
- Company Name
- Ergo Contracts Phils. Inc.
- Company Description
- ERGO CONTRACTS PHILIPPINES, INC (ECPI) is the licensed manufacturer of Ergo products. The brand "Ergo" was established in 1985, making it the pioneer in the manufacturing of ergonomically designed chairs, partition, cabinets, tables, and carpets in the Philippines. ECPI is part of the Ergo Group of Companies which has manufacturing and distribution networks in China, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan.
- Number of Employees
- 101 - 1000
- Minimum Educational Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in Procurement for Import & Export
- Professional Experience
- 2 Years
- Languages known
- Chinese Mandarin (Intermediate)
Statistics for this Job Listing
- > 99 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 910 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 795 time(s) by Gigajob users