This is a Gigajob job posting for:
3D Civil Design Engineer (URGENT HIRING) (#689,234,532)
Job offer #689,234,532 in Quezon (Metropolitan Manila), Philippines
*Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects. *Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools. *Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications. *Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards. * Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site. *Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction. *Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility. *Prepare or present public reports, such as deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions. *Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel. Coordinate work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc. *Handle routine contract administration. *Registered Civil Engineering or at least 3 years of experience with advance knowledge in civil and/or structural engineering, obtainable usually through a combination of experience and continuing education. Knoweldge in Civil 3D. Knowledge in AutoCADD.
- Company Name
- ESCA Incorporated
- Company Description
- Founded by Ernesto S. de Castro, Ph.D. in 1982, ESCA offers structural design, civil engineering, and project and construction management services. In over thirty years of operation, we have cultivated and applied our expertise in commercial, industrial, institutional and residential projects of varying scale and complexity, both local and international. Our portfolio includes several of the country's most recognizable landmarks, which were undertaken with our clientele consisting of various prominent businesses here and abroad.
- Number of Employees
- 101 - 1000
- Minimum Educational Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in 3D Civil Design
- Professional Experience
- 3 Years
- Languages known
- English (Intermediate)
Get the latest Design Engineer Jobs in Quezon via email.
Statistics for this Job Listing
- > 99 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 145 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 33 time(s) by Gigajob users